The best kind of therapy is beach therapy…Welcome to God’s Own Country!
Kerala, a state situated on the tropical Malabar Coast of southwestern India, is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the country. It attracts both domestic as well as foreign tourists.
Kerala is called as the “God’s Own Country” owing to its well-known beaches, backwaters, mountain ranges, temple architecture and wildlife sanctuaries. It is famous for its eco-tourism, medical tourism and unique culture and tradition.
AY Oct PLACE HOTEL Room Category PL AN Rooms
1 -Oct Munnar Cuckmere Resort Deluxe non AC CP 1
2 -Oct Munnar Cuckmere Resort Deluxe non AC CP 1
3 -Oct Thekkady Karar Garden Deluxe CP 1
4 -Oct Alleppey Shivganga 01Bedroom Deluxe Sharing houseboat Deluxe AC AP 1
5 -Oct Kovalam Swagath Holiday Resort Pawan ac CP 1
1. 5 Nights accommodation on twin sharing basis.
2. Welcome drink on arrival.
3. Daily sightseeing
4. Daily Breakfast.
5. Free use of the swimming pool (subject to availability).
7. AC Swift Desire
8. All applicable hotel taxes.
1. Any train tickets.
2. Any meals other than specified in inclusions.
3. Personal expenses such as tips, porterage, telephone calls, etc.
4. Surcharge will be applicable on particular events, festival & fairs.
5. Travel Insurance.